Sensorion is a pioneering clinical-stage biotech company, which specializes in the development of novel therapies to restore, treat and prevent within the field of hearing loss disorders. Its clinical-stage portfolio includes one Phase 2 product: SENS-401 (Arazasetron) for sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL).
Sensorion has built a unique R&D technology platform to expand its understanding of the pathophysiology and etiology of inner ear related diseases enabling it to select the best targets and modalities for drug candidates.
The Company is also working on the identification of biomarkers to improve diagnosis of these underserved illnesses. Sensorion has launched in the second half of 2019 two preclinical gene therapy programs aiming at correcting hereditary monogenic forms of deafness including Usher Type 1 and deafness caused by a mutation of the gene encoding for Otoferlin.
The Company is uniquely placed through its platforms and pipeline of potential therapeutics to make a lasting positive impact on hundreds of thousands of people with inner ear related disorders; a significant global unmet medical need.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant F/M provide to the CEO and her team organizational and administrative support.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit
- Managing the executive’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements and create trip itineraries
- Prior Experience:
- At least 3 to 5 years in a role reporting directly to the Head of Company
- A first experience in a public company
- Strong knowledge of office procedures/office management systems
- Fluent in French
- At ease in English orally
- Soft skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Be proactive and problem solving