Sensorion is a pioneering clinical-stage biotech company, which specializes in the development of novel therapies to restore, treat and prevent within the field of hearing loss disorders. Its clinical-stage portfolio includes one Phase 2 product: SENS-401 (Arazasetron) for sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL).
Sensorion has built a unique R&D technology platform to expand its understanding of the pathophysiology and etiology of inner ear related diseases enabling it to select the best targets and modalities for drug candidates.
The Company is also working on the identification of biomarkers to improve diagnosis of these underserved illnesses. Sensorion has launched in the second half of 2019 two preclinical gene therapy programs aiming at correcting hereditary monogenic forms of deafness including Usher Type 1 and deafness caused by a mutation of the gene encoding for Otoferlin.
The Company is uniquely placed through its platforms and pipeline of potential therapeutics to make a lasting positive impact on hundreds of thousands of people with inner ear related disorders; a significant global unmet medical need.
Sensorion is recruiting a Senior Program Manager – Pharmaceutical Development F/M based in Montpellier or Paris.
As part of the PROJECT MAGANEMENT OFFICE, the Senior Program Manager – Pharmaceutical Development F/M :
- manages a Junior Project Manager
- works closely with the relevant teams internally and externally
- oversees the day to day management and delivery of a range of complex projects within the development of new therapeutic treatments
- ensures the coordination of the activities required for the successful implementation of drug development (cross-functional management of key activities like preclinical, CMC, clinical, regulatory…)
- Organizes and leads cross functional project meetings to build the development plan and to follow up its execution
- Writes and distributes agendas and minutes of project meetings
- Ensures good communication within the internal project team
- Manages communication with external partners (academic structures, hospitals or private companies) when the project is co-developed
- Closely follow-up the project execution (timelines, costs, risk assessments, milestones, deliverables) through different tools (Gantt charts, slide decks, reports, budget files, …)
- For partially funded project, ensures the reporting towards the funding structure in accordance to its specific processes and rules
- Identifies and analyses potential hurdles and participates in building risk mitigation plans
- Contributes to providing the necessary steering elements for top management to make decisions
- Participates to transversal working groups on different topics within the company
- PhD/BAC + 5 in life sciences or similar, ideally a specific Project Management training
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the health industry
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical development
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Project Manager or Program Manager position
- Knowledge of ICH guidelines, GxP and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
- Coordination of multidisciplinary project teams
- Strength of proposal, ability to develop scenarios, etc.
- Action planning, Ability to challenge
- Ability to meet and enforce deadlines and budgets