Sensorion is recruiting a Clinical Research Physician F/M on a permanent basis contract (CDI) based in Paris or Montpellier.
Reporting to Head of Medical Department, the Clinical Research Physician F/M is the primary clinical expert for the study.. The main role of the CRP is to lead, support and oversee the good execution of clinical activities of the study under his/her responsibility. The candidate must be a well-organized, autonomous with self-motivation and the ability to deliver on multiple medical tasks. The candidate will work in cross-functional environment with interactions with all internal and external stakeholders involved in the trial. This position requires strategic and operational competencies
- Participate to clinical development plan
- Contribute to the definition of Target Product Profile (TPP)
- Collaborate and build a strong relationship with external partners.
- Perform review of the literature to evaluate relevant medical information and status of the competitors.
- Review or drafting supporting documents for the study (synopsis, protocol, investigator brochure and inform consent form, case report form and patient diary, etc.);
- Participate in regulatory submissions and discussions with health authorities / ethics committee in conjunction with the regulatory department;
- Contribute actively to develop the SAP
- Review and validation of clinical data during the study and coordination of data analysis;
- Responsible for the preparation of key results
- Control of the progress of clinical studies;
- Closely interact and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external providers by managing subcontracted activities (statistician, PV, experts…).;
- Control, review and validation of clinical study reports and publications of clinical study results;
- Responsible of the quality of clinical documents according to international standards and internal procedures;
- Establishment and animation of networks of investigators and opinion leaders;
- Presentation of clinical development projects to health authorities, investigators, opinion leaders and congresses;
- Review and follow-up of adverse events, review of narratives (initial/follow-up), write or review annual safety reports.
- Provide medical support to clinical operations team.
- State Diploma of Doctor of Medicine or PhD or equivalent
- Prior Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Significant experience in a health industry: biotech, pharmaceutical industry, health industry provider, etc;
- Expertise in a rare disease and/or in gene therapy would be a plus.
- Prior Experience:
- Fluent in French & English
- Crossfunctional skills:
- Able to work in international and intercultural working context.
- Very good teaching skills,
- Have operational and fluent English;
- Be comfortable and effective in communication, while being diplomatic;
- Work as a team and cross-functionally ((R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Legal, Marketing and Finance);
- Have writing skills and a capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Be rigorous, autonomous and dynamic;
- Have a keen sense of listening and communication;
- Be flexible, reactive and adaptable;
- Open-minded for innovations and new solutions.
- Have ethics (respect for the patient and the confidentiality of this data);
- Comply with company policy.
- Crossfunctional skills:
- Business skills:
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical product development
- Scientific and medical expertise
- Have a methodological approach to clinical studies, analysis, use of study results, statistical processing and bibliographic research;
- Able to challenge the status quo with innovative approach of the clinical development plan
- Have medical knowledge, clinical trial procedures and good clinical practices;
- Know the guidelines and regulatory references in medical writing (clinical and regulatory documentation);
- Know how to write clinical study documents and scientific publications according to regulatory standards;
- Analyze, interpret and synthesize data from pre-clinical / clinical studies;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Several incidents involving organizations and individuals claiming to be fraudulently recruiting on behalf of Sensorion have recently been identified.
The objective of the fraudsters is to extort money from applicants by requesting additional expenses (medical devices, travel agency, visa fees, etc.) or obtaining personal data (bank details, address, etc.). Please note that Sensorion, its subsidiaries or the recruitment firms they appoint during the hiring process do not request financial contributions or bank details from candidates under any circumstances.
We take this situation very seriously and are taking all possible actions to identify and put an end to this type of fraud.
We recommend the following good practices:
do not make any payment for any reason;
do not respond to unsolicited job offers or job offers of which you think the origin is suspicious;
apply only via the contact form below;
Never communicate personal or financial information to strangers.