Sensorion is recruiting a Communication Project Manager F/M.
Reporting to the Head of Communication & Program Management Office, the Communication Project Manager promotes the image of the company within its environment.
The Communication Project Manager implements the global communication strategy.
The Communication Project Manager also has a monitoring mission in the health sector and must consider the patient dimension as a whole.
- Be in charge of global communication strategy
- Coordinate communication campaigns
- Manage internal communications, events, website, social networks and new media
- Liaise with other departments, in particular the IT team
- Master in communication
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience in similar position
- A first experience is essential in biotech, medtech or pharmaceutical industry
- A very good level of written and spoken English;
- Very good interpersonal skills, both internally and externally;
- Strong work capacity combined with flexibility in execution;
- Good stress and urgency management.
- Strategic projects management
- Experience in event management.
Several incidents involving organizations and individuals claiming to be fraudulently recruiting on behalf of Sensorion have recently been identified.
The objective of the fraudsters is to extort money from applicants by requesting additional expenses (medical devices, travel agency, visa fees, etc.) or obtaining personal data (bank details, address, etc.). Please note that Sensorion, its subsidiaries or the recruitment firms they appoint during the hiring process do not request financial contributions or bank details from candidates under any circumstances.
We take this situation very seriously and are taking all possible actions to identify and put an end to this type of fraud.
We recommend the following good practices:
do not make any payment for any reason;
do not respond to unsolicited job offers or job offers of which you think the origin is suspicious;
apply only via the contact form below;
Never communicate personal or financial information to strangers.