Sensorion is recruiting a IT Manager F/M on a permanent basis contract (CDI) based in Montpellier or Paris.
The IT Manager’s role is to:
- Define and implement IT policy in line with the company’s overall strategy and performance objectives;
- Ensure the smooth operation and quality of the company network, participate in its development and manage user access;
- Implement the information system security policy.
Network administration in partnership with Sensorion service providers
- Ensure the smooth operation and quality of the company network, in particular by participating in its development and managing user access.
- Optimize the network by managing installation or redesign projects for certain elements of the company network, whether hardware or software.
- Take into account user requirements in terms of network performance (power, speed, stability).
- Act as interface between internal and external teams (subcontractors) when setting up networks
- Provide technical and functional expertise on networks when launching cross-functional projects.
- Monitor all backups required to maintain the security of data circulating on the company network.
- Monitor network operating budgets and infrastructure monitoring.
- Act as liaison between Sensorion’s service providers and users Train users and raise their awareness of security
- Contribute to the implementation of the information system security policy.
- Manage the assessment of the vulnerabilities of the company’s information system, propose solutions to the information manager () to develop the security policy and install procedures to protect computer networks against any external intrusion (viruses, hackers…).
- Communicate and train internal teams on evolving security standards in the professions
- Ensure technological and regulatory monitoring
Information systems management
- Implement the strategic directions in terms of IT and telecommunications defined by management
- Define the IT security policy: identification with general management of sensitive information and risks, proposal of measures to be taken
- Evaluate and recommend IT investments corresponding to the business needs expressed, taking into account their effectiveness and risk management
- Ensure technological and legal monitoring of developments in the business sector in terms of information systems
- Anticipate changes and direction of general management’s choices in terms of information technology (IT master plan)
- Guarantee the continuity of the IT and telecoms service provided to users
- Guarantee cohesion between information systems
- Supervise the design and implementation of the information system and maintain it in operational conditions
- Lead IT projects through steering and validation meetings, in conjunction with internal teams and service providers.
- Act as project manager for all phases of IT projects
- Ensure that the project’s general technical specifications are adhered to, based on the (functional) specifications provided, in line with the technical architecture and security requirements.
- Evaluate the risks (costs, deadlines, etc.) that may arise during the course of the project.
- Define requirements in terms of human resources and technical skills
- Define objectives and deadlines for deliverables (applications, modules, specific development, etc.) with the teams concerned.
- Select and allocate resources according to the project’s technical constraints
- Monitor and measure progress (create dashboards, choose indicators, plan steering committees, etc.).
- Supervise and coordinate the work of all internal and/or external players
- Validate deliverables
- Master / Bac + 5 specialized in IT
- At least one first successful experience in a private company
- Fluent French
- Fluency in written and spoken technical English
- Expert in the administration of networks (VPN, LAN, WAN, VLAN) and systems / Good knowledge of the architecture and functionalities of the company’s IS / Knowledge of communication protocols
- On the systems side: proficiency in Microsoft environments, Windows, Microsoft365, Linux, MacOs
- Good knowledge of telecoms and Internet technologies (Web, XML, PHP…), as well as databases (Oracle, SQL Server…)
- IT and telecommunications security standards and procedures / Mastery of security standards and procedures, and of related tools and technologies: firewall, antivirus, cryptography, authentication servers, intrusion testing, PKI, URL filtering, etc.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control tools (Marion method), networks and systems / – Knowledge of methodologies (e.g. OSSTMM, OWASP…)
- Knowledge of the main service providers in the IT security market (software publishers, service companies, etc.)..
Several incidents involving organizations and individuals claiming to be fraudulently recruiting on behalf of Sensorion have recently been identified.
The objective of the fraudsters is to extort money from applicants by requesting additional expenses (medical devices, travel agency, visa fees, etc.) or obtaining personal data (bank details, address, etc.). Please note that Sensorion, its subsidiaries or the recruitment firms they appoint during the hiring process do not request financial contributions or bank details from candidates under any circumstances.
We take this situation very seriously and are taking all possible actions to identify and put an end to this type of fraud.
We recommend the following good practices:
do not make any payment for any reason;
do not respond to unsolicited job offers or job offers of which you think the origin is suspicious;
apply only via the contact form below;
Never communicate personal or financial information to strangers.