Sensorion est une société de biotechnologie pionnière au stade clinique dédiée au développement de thérapies innovantes pour restaurer, traiter et prévenir les troubles de l’audition, un important besoin médical non-satisfait.
Sensorion, a développé une plateforme unique de R&D pour approfondir sa compréhension de la physiopathologie et de l’étiologie des maladies de l’oreille interne, lui permettant de sélectionner les meilleures cibles thérapeutiques et mécanismes d’action appropriés à ses candidats médicaments. Son portefeuille comprend des programmes de petites molécules ainsi qu’un portefeuille préclinique de thérapies géniques de l’oreille interne.
Son portefeuille de produits en phase clinique comprend un produit de Phase 2 : le SENS-401 (Arazasetron) progresse dans une étude clinique de Preuve de Concept de Phase 2 dans l’ototoxicité induite par le cisplatine (CIO), et une étude de SENS-401 avec son partenaire Cochlear Limited, chez des patients devant recevoir un implant cochléaire.
Sensorion a conclu une large collaboration stratégique avec l’Institut Pasteur ciblant la génétique de l’audition. Sensorion développe deux programmes de thérapie génique visant à corriger les formes monogéniques héréditaires de surdité, parmi lesquelles la surdité causée par une mutation du gène codant pour l’Otoferline, et la perte auditive liée à la mutation du gène GJB2, afin de potentiellement traiter d’importants segments de perte auditive chez les adultes et les enfants. La société travaille également sur l’identification de biomarqueurs afin d’améliorer le diagnostic de ces maladies peu ou mal soignées.
Sensorion is a pioneering clinical-stage biotech company, which specializes in the development of novel therapies to restore, treat and prevent hearing loss disorders, a significant global unmet medical need.
Sensorion has built a unique R&D technology platform to expand its understanding of the pathophysiology and etiology of inner ear related diseases, enabling it to select the best targets and modalities for drug candidates. Its portfolio combines both small molecule programs and a preclinical portfolio of inner ear gene therapies.
Its clinical-stage portfolio includes one Phase 2 product: SENS-401 (Arazasetron) progressing in a planned Phase 2 Proof of Concept clinical study of SENS-401 in Cisplatin-Induced Ototoxicity (CIO) and, with partner Cochlear Limited, a study of SENS-401 in patients scheduled for cochlear implantation.
Sensorion has entered into a broad strategic collaboration with Institut Pasteur focused on the genetics of hearing. It has two gene therapy programs aimed at correcting hereditary monogenic forms of deafness including deafness caused by a mutation of the gene encoding for Otoferlin, and hearing loss related to mutation in GJB2 gene to potentially address important hearing loss segments in adults and children. The Company is also working on the identification of biomarkers to improve diagnosis of these underserved illnesses.
Based in Montpellier, the Preclinical Group Leader of the Technology & Innovation platform F/M proposes, develops and coordinates R&D projects carried out by the team in the context of the company’s strategic plans.
She/He is recognized as an internal expert in her/his field. She/He works in proactive collaboration with all the other team leaders in the department.
She/He works in accordance with ethical rules, current regulations, good laboratory practices (GLP) and health and safety rules.
Reporting to the Preclinical Director, Preclinical Group Leader of the Technology & Innovation platform F/M is called upon to work in collaboration with other teams in the company on various projects, or even to lead cross-functional technical projects.
- Proposal and management of R&D projects for her/his team in areas related to technology and innovation for Sensorion projects including in particular innovative therapies (gene therapy, cell therapy, regeneration, small molecules, peptides, antibodies, etc.), optimization of vectors, expression systems, development of specific biochemical and cellular assays, vectorization of therapeutic molecules;
- Contribution to project development plans, supervision of writing and validation of project deliverables for her/his team;
- Realization of certain experimental manipulations due to its scientific expertise in order to support projects, develop new methods or train the team;
- Propose and implement the scientific development and technical innovation strategy of the platforms for which she/he is responsible;
- Supervision of subcontracting related to its studies and projects (specifications, implementation of contracts, monitoring, etc.);
- Organization, realization and restitution of a technical, scientific and clinical monitoring activity on the areas of expertise covered by her/his team;
- Exchange of high-level and cross-disciplinary scientific and technical information, acts as a cross-disciplinary expert with other teams and with top management;
- Obtaining and structuring innovative data with a view to obtaining patents; participates in interactions with service provider patent firms;
- Realization of external communications on the R&D projects of her/his team or on the company; Representation of the company abroad.
- Planning and organization of the daily R&D activities of her/his team;
- Supervision of reports and publications on the R&D projects of her/his team;
- Management of the human resources of her/his team (recruitment, evaluation, training, etc.) in conjunction with top management;
- Management of the allocation of means/resources (human, financial, deadlines, materials…) according to the results and the strategy in connection with top management;
- Ensure the scientific and technical development of the members of her/his team;
- Guarantor of the application of procedures and regulations for the platforms under her/his responsibility;
- Guarantor of the quality and integrity of the results of scientific analyzes and their reporting.
STAY ALERT !
Several incidents involving organizations and individuals claiming to be fraudulently recruiting on behalf of Sensorion have recently been identified.
The objective of the fraudsters is to extort money from applicants by requesting additional expenses (medical devices, travel agency, visa fees, etc.) or obtaining personal data (bank details, address, etc.). Please note that Sensorion, its subsidiaries or the recruitment firms they appoint during the hiring process do not request financial contributions or bank details from candidates under any circumstances.
We take this situation very seriously and are taking all possible actions to identify and put an end to this type of fraud.
We recommend the following good practices:
- do not make any payment for any reason;
- do not respond to unsolicited job offers or job offers of which you think the origin is suspicious;
- apply only via the contact form below;
Never communicate personal or financial information to strangers.
- PhD or equivalent;
- Ideally, at least 7 years of experience in a similar position or significant scientific expertise in gene therapy, cell therapy, regeneration or preclinical development attested by numerous publications with experience in personnel management;
- The position requires a good knowledge of current techniques of biochemistry, molecular biology including bioinformatics, cell biology, development of in vitro assays, histology, immunostaining, cell imaging and proteomics;
- Knowledge of GxP, main ICH and Quality Assurance;
- Significant experience within a health industry: biotech, pharmaceutical industry, health industry service provider, etc. would be a plus;
- Experience in the field of rare diseases, neurology, vision and/or hearing sciences would be a plus;
- Fluent French & English.